Sunday, December 30, 2012

Mutual Respect and Admiration

Sometimes you run into someone you really admire. Someone who is good at all the things you tried but failed. Someone who makes you rethink if you've really tried hard enough, and wonder whether you should give it another shot because just maybe, you could turn out just a little more like them. It's nice when people like that turn out to appreciate you too, especially when they use your photography on their website for self promotion.


Check it out! My photograph and name on someone else's website!

Marvin Dee is my vocal coach, friend, and a singer songwriter I have come to really like. And, since he is using his website to show off my work, I figured I would use my blog to show off his. After all, that's what a friend/fan does. Go check out his website, and if you like his music, like his facebook page and show some support! 



No comments:

Post a Comment