Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Oh wow, So much to tell....


Beeld voor Beeld is over and it was a loooong week. Yesterday and today were supposed to be my film-review and photoshop-lightroom days, but unfortunately I got sick while taking care of a sick person and have been in bed or sleeping on the couch most of the time. In between that, and trying to find the engery to feed myself and keep the house livably-clean, I haven't found the time to do much of anything. I even left my sore-throat emergency Ben and Jerry's at the sick person's house... 


So this is my I.O.U. post. I promise to write a response to Men in the City, The Old Harp, Twenty Days that Shook Tehran, and Daughters of Malakeh as well as my experience behind the scenes of the festival. I'll try to get to them while procrastinating from editing my own film, and writing my thesis.


 






No comments:

Post a Comment