Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ceremonies and Celebrations: Bachelor of Arts

It is official. I actually know somwthing about Anthropology. The University says so. They gave me a Bachelors degree. I'm still not really sure why, it's not like I've ever really said anything substantial about the workings of the universe, but I suppose I atleast know more than the average Joe in the general Anthropological field. Hooray.





Unfortunately, this doesn't mark much of an end to anything, because I started the MA program a month ago, and am still very much enmeshed in the student life and way of things (which mostly means I drink a lot of coffee, get very little sleep and may one day actually know something about Anthropology). This title will be going on the wall Next to my Jakarta International School diploma and my Bilingual International Baccalaureate Diploma. Now I feel like a smart person. Soon, I will appropriately feel like a smart person when I recieve my MA in Cultural Anthropology of Media and Material Culture and Ethnographic Film. Yey. 


Congratualations to everyone else who receieved their diploma aswel!




With Cecile Schimmel


With Rosalinde Spitters


I have a title now. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment