Friday, September 30, 2011

Relative Realities

These are photos from a vacation I took in 2008. Yes, I know, I'm a terrible human being for not throwing them through lighroom before tonight. I thought I had... I just remembered I still needed to burn them to a CD for my dad and then saw they were just sitting there, forgotten. 


It's pretty cool going through these all together. Seeing pictures of the Stutue of Liberty in Tokyo, and of the Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower in Vegas... It reminds me of how little in the world is real. And of how relative "reality" is. So I present to you here, not the four cities, but a reflection of my personal realities of these cities. 


It's probably also pretty interesting, but mostly silly perhaps, that I edited some of the NY photos to be black/white with lots of clarity and contrast thrown in there for dramatical effect. 


Because there are many photos, I will be making a seperate entry for each city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment