Tuesday, September 6, 2011

October: Pink Ribbons

So, October is just around the corner, which means it's almost Breast Cancer Awareness time again. Last year, I  worked on a Pink Ribbon Photography project that was exposed in Amsterdam for 2 weeks in association with Cinnamon Wednesdays, an art promotion initiative co-founded by Shishani Vranckx. 


This year, I want to expand the series. All photographs (last years or new) will be on sale again starting in October for E25,-. All profits will go to Breast Cancer. Hopefully, I will also be exposing again this year, but I do not know if this is achieveable. 

So, I am looking for models who are willing to pose (amost) nude for Breast Cancer Awareness. I do want to focus more on the breasts than I was able to last year, so please carefully consider your participation. Anyone interested can contact me at evi.marian@gmail.com or through Facebook. Below are a few of the photographs from last years series. 



ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE! 
20x30cm prints + passepartout for 25e each! 
Profits go to Breast Cancer!


Kim Dekker


Evi Oudijn


Shishani Vranckx



ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE! 
20x30cm prints + passepartout for 25e each! 
Profits go to Breast Cancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment